Whether you are upgrading your existing aluminium or timber windows and doors, or researching the best options for your new home, there are many advantages to going with Earthsmart products.
In fact, Earthsmart u-PVC is superior to Australia’s traditional building materials in pretty much every way, including:
- Sound proof – reduce noise up to 40dB
- Thermal Insulated – reduce energy consumption by up to 40%
- Water proof – will protect your equipment from heavy rains
- Fire resistant – does not support combustion and is self-extinguishing
- Weather resistant – does not corrode
- Wind resistant – can absorbs up to PA of wind pressure, good for typhoon prone areas
- Termite resistance – unlike wood , u-PVC is fully resistant to termites
- Impact resistant – does not deform, durability and strength is assured
- Low maintenance – no painting needed and materials are designed to last
- Environmental friendly – 100% recyclable and reusable materials
Insulation is measured by a U-value, the amount of heat loss or gain through a material.
The lower the number the better the insulation of the material. Tests using this common
measure repeatedly show that u-PVC significantly out performs Aluminium.