Sliding Glass Doors are common in many houses, particularly as an entrance to the backyard. Such doors are also popular for use in the entrances to commercial structures.
Earthsmart’s u-PVC Sliding Doors:
- Can slide inside or outside of the fixed pane.
- Can be slide fixed or fixed slide slide fixed or slide fixed slide.
- Feature a multi-point locking system with key lock handles standard and European dead locks.
- No need for patio bolts.
- f/s = fixed/slide
- s/f = slide/fixed
- f/s/s/f = fixed/slide/slide/fixed – a centre opening door or window.
- s/f/s = slide/fixed/slide – two sliding panels on either side of a fixed window. The fixed panel is usually the width of both the sliding sashes.
- Earthsmart Promo Brochure
- 5200 Series Tested Specifications
- 6040 Casement Series Tech Info Page
- Casement Window – Standard Sizes Page
Builders & Specifiers
Partnering with Earthsmart as a supplier equals benefits to your business. Learn how you can offer more to your market with Earthsmart.